Monday, February 4, 2013

Planning A Baby Shower




As you may have noticed I have been missing in action for awhile, however myself and a dear friend Crystal have been actively planning every single detail of my sister-in-law's upcoming baby shower for her new baby girl


Allison Brooke!
This is a recent ultra sound photo of Miss Allison
all warm and cozy in her mother's tummy!

In the mean while Pinterest has been a great source of inspiration for the baby shower, and since I can't exactly share actual pictures with you yet…... I will share with you my inspiration for baby Allison's shower.

Cute nest
Source

A great thing about Pinterest are the secret boards. In case you and the mom-to-be are followers she will not be able to see what you are pinning especially if you would like for her to be surprised!

A cherry blossom & birdie baby shower. #baby #shower
source


baby shower food food

source

Pink Baby Shower Ideas

source

Can you guess what the theme is? Yes, birds and nature and all shades of pink and green!


There's going to be a candy buffet and lots of food and some pretty great games along with a wishing tree for the new mom and baby.
I can't wait to share all the details with you, so check back soon, the shower is just 2 weeks away!

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Karen,
    Oh, I have not been to a baby shower in such a long time. These ideas are great. The ultra sound is precious. I never knew the sex of my children until they were born, but I was overjoyed every time when they were laid in my arms. I hope your sister-in-law has a blessed day at her baby shower. Those polka dot cookies are something else.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither Sheri, I wanted to be surprised! I hope to be able to share with everyone all the details soon.
      Thanks, Karen

      Delete
  2. What cute ideas. Please do share where you find the cute decor like the bird cages. I'm doing a love bird bridal shower and would love some advice on where to find some good priced decor :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...