Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Holly Jolly Christmas


It's official:
 Christmas is only days away and I hope everyone has completed their shopping and not to mention their decorating!




I must admit I still have one gift to buy and the decorating could go on till next year….


With that being said let's take a look at the living room decor


Even the lanterns have been embellished for the season


Cute print framed thanks to The Graphics Fairy and another Mark Roberts Fairy 


The sofa table is adored with pom-pom garland and apothecary jars filled with ornaments



Sentimental ornaments grace the tree, each year my husband and I purchase a new ornament. This one is from last year.





The tree is eclectic with red and green ornaments some new some old some big and some small...


 some even have words.





The house is all decorated from top to bottom


with all the colors of the holiday


so let me say, Thank you and Merry Christmas 


from A Southern Blossom


and let me also say how much I have enjoyed meeting all the wonderful people thru blogging for the past six months and look forward to the upcoming year


Merry Christmas





14 comments:

  1. Your home looks beautiful, Karen! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your home, Karen- It is beautiful. It sounds like you are pretty well ready for the Holiday! I have one gift left to make...and hope to do that today- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, what a beautifully decorated holiday home! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karen,
    I visited your blog today - I saw you on sweet Diana's blog. Your Christmas decorations are wonderful. I love the glass jar with the green balls. The lantern is so pretty and festive. Is that a fairy I see? I love fairies and have decorated a small tree with fairies this year. I enjoy decorating too, and I see many creative ideas on your blog. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with lovely ideas. I hope to hear from you, and have a Merry Christmas.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog, and yes those are Mark Roberts fairies and elves. I love to change things around in the house and for about 2 and half years before I started my blog I read as many blogs as I could find, and look at me now!
    Again you for your sweet comments and I will be visiting Red Rose Alley very soon.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, those christmas trees look absoultely stunning. Your whole Christmas theme is incredibly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh merry Christmas Karen to you and your family and have a Happy New Year B.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda,
      Thank you and I hope you and your family had a great Christmas.
      Karen

      Delete
  8. Wow, wow, wow~ Love your colors!!!
    Totally in love with your tree (especially the topper!) Also love the black/white gingham ribbon in one of your pics.
    It's all so HAPPY!!! Hope your Christmas was Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, and now I begin the process of packing up! Merry Christmas!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your blog through Country J....you have a beautiful home. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your snowman hat on your tree. Would love to know where you found it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snowman hat came from Cracker Barrel a restaurant that has a gift shop, several years ago.
      Karen

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous decorations Karen!! I'm so glad to be your newest follower, I love your blog!

    Happy New Year,
    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...