Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Christmas Welcome

Welcome to Christmas at A Southern Blossom.
Today I want to share with you the Christmas decor for the entryways.


The front entry sets the mood with a playful theme, because as much as I love classic decor I always feel the need to be playful with my decor...



like the Ho! Ho! Ho! sign I purchased from a local shop,


and what could be more fun than a oversized picture of Santa.


 Shhh….


don't tell anyone, but I also hung mistletoe over the entrance to the dinning room….



The back entry was decorated with a small tree. The theme here was snowmen ornaments, colorful ribbon and polka dots….Nothing says fun like a polka dot.



 Cute little sign nestled in the tree


and some Polka dot ornaments...



I didn't want to forget about the laundry room door so I made a wreath for it too!


And lastly I leave you with a snap shot of my family room tree….and yes it has a fun theme too!


Thanks for visiting
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Karen! I love it all ~ from your entry display to that oversized picture of Santa. Love that tall lantern, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathy!
    When I found the tall lantern I knew it had to go home with me! LOL.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, all I have to say is, girl, you can DECORATE!!! Your trees are gorgeous and I love your wreath. You left me wanting to see more...
    Thanks for sharing and a very Happy Holidays to you and your family! XO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Liz, thank you, that means so much to me! You have a fabulous blog and receiving such a kind comment from you is very special! Thank you, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen- It all looks just beautiful. I love it all! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, your decor is so fun and whimsical! Everything is so pretty and festive! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...