Friday, October 5, 2012

"The Official Greeter"


At A Southern Blossom the fall decorating is well underway, and with that said, it's time to show you my "official greeter's" Halloween attire....




I found this great tutorial at So I Saw This Tutorial blog. When I seen the cute lady bug costume that Christine created I knew that was exactly what the "official greeter" needed in her wardrobe!!!
I set out to gather the needed items: elastic for the waistband, tulle for the skirt, and a child size t-shirt plus appliqué. 






Cutting the tulle was the hardest part and really that was not very hard at all! I added a small bow in front and viola ! 




What do you think? Do you think the Trick-or-Treaters will find her amusing? Well the teenagers around here certainly think I'm wacky!

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen


5 comments:

  1. Karen, this is so cute! And the pearl necklace is so Southern!! LOL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the official greeter's outfit! I can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just found your lovely blog, your going to look good in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....that is sooooooo CUTE!! Love it! XO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the greeter's outfit!! The tulle colors you used are SO perfect! LOVE the whole costume :) Glad my tutorial helped!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...