Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Junkin while on Vacation


Just had to share with you the Great items I found while out junking.



I just love this planter in all it's rusty chippiness! I can't wait to get it home and figure out where to place it, but I imagine a lovely fern cascading over the sides.




Found these old bottles, I think they will go on my mantle, but we will see.


I just love all things silver, and if you look close the top is monogramed. The two containers cost me $14, and the salad tongs were $8.



even found an old Reader's Digest for $5



The bottom was stamped with Victor Silver company logo






The monogramed top, it needs to be cleaned hard to make out the last initial 




Last but not least my 3 favorite pieces a blue Ball Mason jar with the zinc lid, a little mermaid and The American Family Scale. 




The scale was $10, but don't you just love that patina......



I am linked up with Savy Southern Style









 



5 comments:

  1. You found some really GREAT things there. I see a fern in that planter, too. I LOVE that old scale. We had a similar one when I was a kid and I sure do wish I had it now- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love silver too, and just use it! Your dresses pieces are gorgeous, and love the tongs,great job on your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some wonderful treasures! LOVE those little silver vanity jars....so very pretty!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds. What a deal on the scale. Don't see them that cheap much around here. Can never have too many bottles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...