Monday, July 16, 2012

Along came a Beverage Tub

Recently I shared with you a plant stand that I discovered and instantly fell in love with. Actually what really happened while I was on vacation I seen it sitting in front of an antique store all alone, but Mr. SB was driving and he had already past by the store when it caught my eye, but that was all it took, because all that night I couldn't get it off my mind and the next morning I asked my mother-in-law and sister-in-law if by chance they would like to go junkin....and off we went...to get it!




Originally after I bought(saved) this lovely wrought iron stand I foreseen it as a common plant stand, but no nothing is ever as it seems. Case in point.




After I returned from vacation I placed it in the dinning room corner where I carefully watched it for several days waiting for it to tell me what it would like to be.



And today it told me it wanted to be a beverage stand so I made it a reality. 
First I placed the punch bowl inside it, perfect fit.
Next I added the cups. Can't you just envision it all filled with your favorite punch recipe for the holidays.


Or filled with ice and your best refreshments.




Just the right height too.




I picked the bottle opener up recently at Pottery Barn(my favorite store) and I added a bottle of Innocent Bystander Moscato wine.







Well that's what it told me it wanted to be today anyhow!


Karen


I'm linking up with: betweennapsontheporch.net













4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find....I love the scrolls!!!! How clever to use it to hold your punch bowl too!!!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! That is one of the best ideas I have ever seen. I always an looking for a way to set up my punch bowl and cups....this is a perfect idea and doesn't take up any table top room. You get my GENIUS AWARD for the day...sorry -no money or prizes involved! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...